The purpose of this web site is to introduce free virtual laboratories (Java applets) for PID controller design and tuning. Using these interactive tools, PID tuning based on known process model or experimental data can be done in a very short time. The applets can be used for both educational (such as in USA, France, Australia, Czech Republic, Republic of South Africa etc.). and commercial purposes.
To run PIDlab applets correctly, you need to install Java Running Environment 6 or higher. The latest version is free available at the SUN Java web.
- 11 May 2011 PID comunity meeting in Brescia more
- 30 Jul 2009 Free forum is opened - ask the experts more
- 30 Oct 2008 Fractional PID laboratory was renamed more
- 30 Oct 2008 New web portal started - new design, more information more
- 01 Jan 2008 See new Flash demo for PID Control Laboratory more